Monday, July 7, 2014

Kiss Everlasting French Manicure


First and foremost, I was recently sent the Kiss Everlasting French Nails to test and review as part of the Influenster VoxBox program, but I have been using these for many years now, originally purchased with my own money. All opinions on this product are truthful and 100% my own!

I hate my real nails because they are really frail and break super easily, so I don't really ever do anything to them. A couple of years ago, I was going to do a photo shoot that was essentially going to put my ugly nails on blast, and so I panicked. I hated the idea of going to the salon for fake nails because my nails become EVEN MORE frail once they fall off. And truthfully, I hate the idea of paying so dang much for nails, so there's that. I searched around for other alternatives and eventually ran across some great reviews for the Kiss nails, so I decided to give them a shot.

I loved them. Not only did my nails look beautiful, but the whole process of putting them on was so easy! I originally bought the Petite Short size option and it worked great. It did suck a teeny bit having to go through and find the right size for each nail, but I appreciate that there's options, as no nail is equal! And really, it didn't take that long. Another thing I really enjoyed was the fact that there's no real drying time, unlike using nail polish. That's usually what I hate most about painting my nails. The nails ended up lasting almost a full week. Truthfully, they may have lasted longer, but I started picking at them (not used to nails), so obviously they came off.

Overall, I think this is a great product and I recommend them. Kiss nails are my go-to for any and all events that I want my nails to look nice. Even used them on my wedding day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment